National Conference on Innovative Teaching Strategies
The National Conference on Innovative Teaching Strategies is coming to Las Vegas! This event will assemble internationally recognized innovators together with practicing educators and consultants who are currently finding success with promising fresh approaches and research-based methodologies.
This 3-day conference will provide an opportunity for teachers, administrators and other educators to learn about new insights and strategies for reaching and teaching students (PreK-12). It will emphasize evidence-based and novel instructional practices from national-exemplary programs currently being used in schools.
This forum will provide a unique opportunity to learn key insights from experts and colleagues from around the country.
FEATURED TOPICS INCLUDE:
- New Approaches to Using Technology as a Teaching Tool
- Innovative Applications Based on Brain Research
- New Insights for Using Positive Behavior Supports
- Recommended Do's and Don'ts
- Strategies for Reaching Students Who Are Negative Toward School
- How to "Teach Like Your Hair's on Fire" - the Methods and Madness Used by Master Teachers
- New School Improvement Initiatives Learned from National-Exemplary Programs
- Techniques for Teaching Unmotivated Learners
- Special Considerations for Reaching Economically Disadvantaged Students
- Project-Based Learning Strategies
- Tips for Teaching Academic Resiliency
- Working with Students in Inclusive Settings
- Instructional Techniques for Gifted Learners
- Classroom Management Techniques the Increase Instruction Time
- Strategies that Work in a Common Core World
- How to Empower Students to Think Critically and Be Creative
- Creative, Fresh, Ready-to-Use Activities and Techniques for Teachers
Innovative Teaching Strategies Conference Attendees also receive complimentary access to the National Conference on School Discipline and the National Conference on Girl Bullying and Relational Aggression — co-located at Caesar's Palace.